Palomar Medical Center Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Palomar Medical Center's estimated annual revenue is currently $96.9M per year.
- Palomar Medical Center's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Palomar Medical Center has 359 Employees.
- Palomar Medical Center grew their employee count by -1% last year.
- Palomar Medical Center currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Palomar Medical Center?
When it comes to health care, Palomar Health, which includes 288-bed Palomar Medical Center Escondido, 319-bed Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido and 107-bed Palomar Medical Center Poway, has North San Diego County covered. The hospital district covers an 850-square mile area and is the largest hospital district in California. Despite our geographic spread, we remain committed to providing the health care you and your family need, close to home. With a full spectrum of health services, our state-of-the-art hospitals, birth centers, rehabilitation and long-term care centers, plus home health care and hospice services, deliver the health care you need for every member of your family. Our Expresscare Walk-in Clinics also provide Urgent Care and routine doctor's visit services.keywords:N/A