Fate Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Fate Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $43.4M per year.
- Fate Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Fate Therapeutics has 280 Employees.
- Fate Therapeutics grew their employee count by 38% last year.
- Fate Therapeutics currently has 39 job openings.
What Is Fate Therapeutics?
Fate Therapeutics is applying leading expertise in stem cell biology and conventional drug discovery to develop small molecule and biologic drugs that: 1) activate stem cells in the body to stimulate healing and repair or block cancer growth; and 2) create and differentiate "pharmaceutical grade" iPS cells to enable their use in drug discovery and development, disease modeling, and eventually personalized cell therapies. The Company's approach has broad therapeutic potential in areas such as regenerative medicine, hematological diseases, metastatic cancer, traumatic injury and degenerative diseases.keywords:N/A