NCDEX e Markets Ltd. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- NCDEX e Markets Ltd.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $16.4M per year.
- NCDEX e Markets Ltd.'s estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- NCDEX e Markets Ltd. has 113 Employees.
- NCDEX e Markets Ltd. grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- NCDEX e Markets Ltd. currently has 1 job openings.
What Is NCDEX e Markets Ltd.?
NeML is India's leading electronic Commodity Spot Markets and Services Company. Incorporated in October 2006 as NCDEX Spot Exchange, NeML is a wholly owned subsidiary of NCDEX (majority owned by LIC, NABARD, IFFCO, PNB, Canara Bank, NSE). NeML has evolved as a thought leader in enhancing the efficiency of regulated primary agricultural markets in the country. With a national presence, the Company has pioneered breakthrough initiatives like Mandi Modernization Program (MMP), e-Finance and e-Marketing and enables state governments to fulfill their food security and price support initiatives leveraging its ecosystems commodity participants, warehouse service providers, assayers and financial institutions.keywords:N/A