Nineleaps Competitors, Revenue and Alternatives
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Nineleaps's estimated annual revenue is currently $50.3M per year.
- Nineleaps's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Nineleaps has 347 Employees.
- Nineleaps grew their employee count by 53% last year.
- Nineleaps currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Scalers and Vic...||$16M||110||22%||N/A|
What Is Nineleaps?
We are enablers of Digital Transformation across industries, helping partner companies become future ready. Our team of superheroes differentiates itself with a problem-solving attitude and a unique approach to engineering. They deftly untangle complex technical challenges with innovative solutions, keeping a prime focus on the end-user experience. We have developed highly scalable & performance driven applications in Web, Mobile, Big Data and Analytics for Bay Area Start ups and Fortune 500 companies.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
18. Digit Insurance — Insurance. 17. Meesho — Internet. 16. Simpl — Information technology. 15. Nineleaps — Information technology. 14.
Some surprising names in list included Y-Combinator backed Placement, edtech start-up InterviewBit, application start-up Nineleaps, Karza ...
... InterviewBit, Udaan, Little Black Book, Dunzo, UpGrad, Nineleaps, Simpl, Meesho, Digit Insurance, Karza Technologies Private Ltd, StashFin, ...