Myers-Holum Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Myers-Holum's estimated annual revenue is currently $23.5M per year.
- Myers-Holum's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Myers-Holum has 162 Employees.
- Myers-Holum grew their employee count by 60% last year.
- Myers-Holum currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Myers-Holum?
Myers-Holum offers end-to-end enterprise data integration strategy, architecture and project implementation - we focus on technological solutions to real business problems, support them with proven, flexible, metadata-driven architectures, and efficiently build what we design. The firm has 20+ years experience with large-scale data warehouses on Oracle, Teradata and other platforms; deep knowledge of Google Cloud Platform, BigQuery and other cloud platforms. Myers-Holum executes MDM and Data Governance application solutions through industry-leading Strategy, Application, Data and Technical Architecture. Myers-Holum's NetSuite practice provides best in class conversions to NetSuite ERP through strategy, design and deployment.keywords:Physical Security,Security