EquiLend Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- EquiLend's estimated annual revenue is currently $37.2M per year.
- EquiLend's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- EquiLend has 177 Employees.
- EquiLend grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- EquiLend currently has 4 job openings.
What Is EquiLend?
In 2000, a group of 10 global financial institutions joined together, looking for ways to optimize efficiency in the securities finance industry by developing a standardized and centralized global platform for trading and post-trade services. EquiLend Holdings LLC was formed in 2001, and the platform went live in 2002. Since our launch, we have increased our network to more than 100 clients, released a number of new functions and enhancements, introduced the platform to the global fixed income securities finance community (BondLend) and launched a global securities finance market data service (DataLend). Owners include BlackRock, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan Clearing, J.P. Morgan Chase, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, Northern Trust, State Street and UBS.keywords:Banking,Finance