Vestwell Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Vestwell's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.5M per year.
- Vestwell received $30.0M in venture funding in April 2019.
- Vestwell's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Vestwell's total funding is $48.5M.
- Vestwell has 104 Employees.
- Vestwell grew their employee count by 39% last year.
- Vestwell currently has 15 job openings.
What Is Vestwell?
Vestwell is the digital recordkeeping platform bringing the 401(k) and 403(b) industry into the modern Fintech era. We have rearchitected the workplace retirement offering from the ground up and built an engine to power the $30T industry. Our customizable, open architecture, and white-labeled platform becomes a natural extension of financial services and payroll partners, while removing traditional friction points plaguing legacy recordkeeping. The result is an easier, more efficient, and all-around better experience for everyone, delivered at a fraction of the cost. Learn more at Vestwell.com and on Twitter @Vestwell.keywords:vestwell, recordkeeper, 401k, retirement