Octane Lending Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Octane Lending's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.5M per year.
- Octane Lending received $50.0M in venture funding in March 2019.
- Octane Lending's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Octane Lending's total funding is $418.7M.
- Octane Lending has 107 Employees.
- Octane Lending grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Octane Lending currently has 29 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Octane Lending?
Octane Lending is a point of sales finance and insurance marketplace that helps salesmen help their customer's obtain financing. We are currently focused on the recreational market (motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, Personal watercrafts, boats, RVs and snowmobiles). Our web based platform helps dealers save time by eliminating the need to rekey customer information and helps move more units by opening dealerships to more prime/subprime lending sources. We leverage our large merchant network to act as an efficient compliment to lenders' existing loan origination systems.keywords:Banking,Finance,Human Resources Hr,Insurance
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Octane Lending News
Valar Ventures, a New York-based venture capital firm, raised $150m for its Fund V. Valar Fund V – the firm's largest flagship venture capital ...
Upper90 provides innovative financing to Octane Lending driving origination growth in the $60B recreational and powersports industries ...
Octane Lending secured a debt facility from capital provider Upper90 last week as the company continues to expand its lender aggregator ...
Octane Lending Funding
|2016-10-04||$Undisclosed||A||Berenson Capital Partners||Article|