Taboola Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Taboola's estimated annual revenue is currently $182.1M per year.
- Taboola received $3.0M in venture funding in June 2015.
- Taboola's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Taboola's total funding is $154M.
- Taboola's pricing is $0 per year.
- Taboola has 1256 Employees.
- Taboola grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- Taboola currently has 74 job openings.
What Is Taboola?
Taboola helps people find relevant content online, matching them with news stories, articles, blogs, videos, apps, products and other content they're likely to want to explore. How do we know what theyll like Using machine-learning algorithms, our technology analyzes hundreds of signals to capture exactly what kind of content is most likely to engage each individual. We do that more than 450 billion times a month for more than one billion unique users. Since we opened our doors in 2006, we have grown to become the leading discovery platform on the open web, serving a combination of the world's best brands and the most respected global publishers. Taboola is headquartered in New York City with local offices in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Beijing, Shanghai, Istanbul, Seoul, Sydney and Tokyo.keywords:saas, Advertising,,Advertising,Analytics,Marketing,Marketing Analytics,Media,Mobile,Publishing