Morphic Therapeutic Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Morphic Therapeutic's estimated annual revenue is currently $20.9M per year.
- Morphic Therapeutic received $80.0M in venture funding in September 2018.
- Morphic Therapeutic's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- Morphic Therapeutic's total funding is $131.5M.
- Morphic Therapeutic has 104 Employees.
- Morphic Therapeutic grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Morphic Therapeutic currently has 6 job openings.
What Is Morphic Therapeutic?
Oral integrin therapies for patients with immunological, fibrotic, neoplastic and vascular diseases. Morphic Tx is joining a three decade quest led by our scientific founder, Tim Springer, who initially discovered the integrin receptor family in the 1980s. This receptor family is an important drug target that has fueled the successful development of six injectable therapies approved for treatment of multiple sclerosis, ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease, plaque psoriasis, acute coronary syndrome and complications during percutaneous coronary intervention. Despite blockbuster commercial success, integrins have remained out of reach as small molecule drugs...until now.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals