Exosome Diagnostics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Exosome Diagnostics's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.3M per year.
- Exosome Diagnostics received $30.0M in venture funding in July 2017.
- Exosome Diagnostics's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Exosome Diagnostics's total funding is $106.9M.
- Exosome Diagnostics has 99 Employees.
- Exosome Diagnostics grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- Exosome Diagnostics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Exosome Diagnostics?
Exosome Diagnostics, Inc. is commercializing minimally invasive molecular diagnostics in blood and urine to enable doctors to select optimal therapies for cancer and other diseases. Exosomes are lipid bilayer covered microvesicles shed by solid tumors into body fluids, such as blood and urine. Exosomes contain nucleic acid profiles of cancers and other diseases. In published studies, Exosome Diagnostics has demonstrated the ability to extract exosomes from the blood and urine of patients, and to detect with high sensitivity and specificity key genes and gene mutations associated with a variety of cancers.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Medical Diagnostics,Pharmaceuticals