Arrakis Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Arrakis Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.5M per year.
- Arrakis Therapeutics received $38.0M in venture funding in February 2017.
- Arrakis Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- Arrakis Therapeutics's total funding is $38M.
- Arrakis Therapeutics has 72 Employees.
- Arrakis Therapeutics grew their employee count by 38% last year.
- Arrakis Therapeutics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Arrakis Therapeutics?
Arrakis Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company pioneering the discovery of a new class of medicines that directly target RNA. The company's TRYST and PEARL-seq platforms identify new RNA targets and drug candidates to treat diseases unaddressed by today's medicines. Arrakis is developing a proprietary pipeline of RNA-targeted small molecules focused on neurologic diseases, cancer, and rare genetic diseases. Arrakis was founded in 2015 by Russell Petter, Ph.D., Alan Walts, Ph.D., Henri Termeer and Raj Parekh, Ph.D. with a vision to create a proprietary, transformational discovery platform that identifies small-molecule drugs that act directly on disease-causing RNA. The company was established with seed funding provided by Advent Life Sciences and Henri Termeer. The company brings together scientific leaders in RNA structure, chemistry and biology, along with a highly experienced management team and the backing of leading life sciences investors. The company is located in Waltham, Mass.keywords:N/A