Ledingham Chalmers Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Ledingham Chalmers's estimated annual revenue is currently $47.3M per year.
- Ledingham Chalmers's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Ledingham Chalmers has 175 Employees.
- Ledingham Chalmers grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Ledingham Chalmers currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Ledingham Chalmers?
Ledingham Chalmers LLP is a Scottish law firm and, with offices in Aberdeen, Inverness, Stirling and Edinburgh, is one of the largest full service firms in the North and North East Scotland. Key features are the emphasis on long term client relationships and a high level of partner delivery. The firm's development has tracked Aberdeen's emergence as the capital of the European oil and gas exploration and production sector and as a centre of excellence for professional services. Ledingham Chalmers has a strong focus on those business sectors which drive the regional economy - agriculture/food/fisheries, energy (both oil and gas and renewables), construction, leisure and tourism, and education - and an international outlook which reflects its involvement in the international energy sector. Follow us on Twitter @LedChalmers or @LedChalmrsPropkeywords:N/A