Jetty Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Jetty's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.3M per year.
- Jetty received $25.0M in venture funding in February 2019.
- Jetty's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- Jetty's total funding is $40.5M.
- Jetty has 83 Employees.
- Jetty grew their employee count by -17% last year.
- Jetty currently has 7 job openings.
What Is Jetty?
Jetty is transforming insurance. In an industry that's historically been riddled with jargon, high costs, and outdated technology, we believe that everyone deserves better, more affordable coverage that protects the things they love. Jetty Renters Insurance, our core offering for consumers, can be customized for all kinds of scenariosfrom nightmares like fire and theft to shattered phones, broken laptops, and even bedbugs. We also offer two additional innovative services: Jetty Deposit and Jetty Lease Guaranty. Together, they eliminate the need for renters to have a guarantor or pay a security deposit when signing a lease. This not only saves renters time and money, but it helps landlords drive occupancy, streamline operations, and manage risk. You can find the Jetty team working in New York City, but our services are available to renters in 45 states (including D.C.). We plan on offering our services nationwide before the end of 2018. Get to know us better at www.jetty.com.keywords:saas