Blockstack Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Blockstack's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.6M per year.
- Blockstack's estimated revenue per employee is $154,286
- Blockstack's total funding is $58M.
- Blockstack has 49 Employees.
- Blockstack grew their employee count by 36% last year.
- Blockstack currently has 1 job openings.
|Muneeb Ali||CEO and Co-founder|
|Jude Nelson||Engineering Partner|
|Jesse Soslow||Head of Legal & Finance|
|Thao-Nguyen Le||Peop & Operations Partner|
|Mitchell Cuevas||Marketing Partner|
|Xan Ditkoff||Production Partner|
|Ludovic Galabru||Engineering Partner|
What Is Blockstack?
Blockstack is a new internet for decentralized apps. As a team, we develop and scale the open-source Blockstack software alongside members of the Blockstack community.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|New York Shippi...||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Privacy-centric computing network and app ecosystem Blockstack has announced a partnership with Lambda School. Students enrolled in the ...
Recruit Holdings, the $50 billion Japanese internet giant behind Glassdoor and Indeed, has made a strategic investment in Blockstack PBC ...
Blockchain startup Blockstack PBC has received strategic investment from Japanese human resources giant Recruit Holdings.