Banza Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Banza's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.7M per year.
- Banza received $7.5M in venture funding in August 2017.
- Banza's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Banza's total funding is $16.2M.
- Banza has 84 Employees.
- Banza grew their employee count by 33% last year.
- Banza currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Banza?
Banza is on a mission to make nutritious food more accessible. Our first product, a delicious pasta made from chickpeas, is the fastest growing pasta brand in the country. By making the foods people love with more nutritious ingredients, we can change the way people eat for the better. Our products are now available in 8,000 stores, including Target, Kroger, and in Whole Foods, where Banza is the #1 fastest selling pasta. We manufacture our products in our own facility in California. Banza has been endorsed in the NYT, Food & Wine, Bon Appetit, on Good Morning America, Today, and been named one of TIME Magainze's 25 Best Inventions of the Year. Most importantly, Banza has brought a better pasta to millions of happy customers. Banza was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in NYC.keywords:Consumer Services,E-Commerce,Food & Beverages