LeaseLock Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- LeaseLock's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.4M per year.
- LeaseLock received $10.0M in venture funding in November 2018.
- LeaseLock's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- LeaseLock's total funding is $21.2M.
- LeaseLock has 88 Employees.
- LeaseLock grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- LeaseLock currently has 2 job openings.
What Is LeaseLock?
LeaseLock replaces security deposits with insurance. Introducing the Zero Deposit. Renters pay a low monthly fee starting at $19 that insures the property for 6x rent. Renters save thousands of dollars at move-in, while properties convert more leases with better protection. LeaseLock is the first nationwide A-rated (Excellent) lease insurance program. Over 1,000,000 apartment homes protected at Greystar, Equity Residential, United Apartment Group, Lennar Multifamily Communities, and Avenue5 Residential. Over 250,000 student beds protected at Asset Campus Housing, Campus Advantage, Landmark Properties, University Student Living, and Homestead U. KEY BENEFITS Convert more leases by replacing expensive deposits with a low monthly fee. Increase occupancy by capturing quality renters turned away for credit or income. Eliminate losses with protection for up to 6x rent, damages, and turn costs. Our mission is to help the world find "home." Powered by insurance and technology, we're reinventing the way renters and properties transactmaking it faster, simpler, and more cost-effective.keywords:Banking,Consumer Services,Finance,Human Resources Hr,Insurance,Payments,Real Estate