Hyperledger Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Hyperledger's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.1M per year.
- Hyperledger's estimated revenue per employee is $116,316
- Hyperledger's pricing is $220 per year.
- Hyperledger has 95 Employees.
- Hyperledger grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Hyperledger currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Hyperledger?
Hyperledger is a collaborative effort created to advance blockchain technology by identifying and addressing important features for a cross-industry open standard for distributed ledgers that can transform the way business transactions are conducted globally. The Project is a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project and implements many open source best practices familiar to other leading projects.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Sberbank, the largest bank in Russia, has bought about $15 million worth of accounts receivable from the Singapore-based commodity trading ...
Joseph Lubin, co-founder of ethereum, is to join the governing board of the Linux Foundation-led blockchain consortium Hyperledger.
Blockchain development project Hyperledger now counts Ethereum-focused development firm ConsenSys as a premier member of.