Iovance Biotherapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Iovance Biotherapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.8M per year.
- Iovance Biotherapeutics received $172.5M in venture funding in January 2018.
- Iovance Biotherapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $55,180
- Iovance Biotherapeutics's total funding is $123M.
- Iovance Biotherapeutics has 250 Employees.
- Iovance Biotherapeutics grew their employee count by 32% last year.
- Iovance Biotherapeutics currently has 28 job openings.
What Is Iovance Biotherapeutics?
Iovance Biotherapeutics is focused on the development and commercialization of novel cancer immunotherapies based on tumor infiltrating lymphocytes (TIL). This approach, also known as adoptive T-cell therapy, was initially developed by Dr. Steven A. Rosenberg at the National Cancer Institute (NCI). In Phase 2 clinical trials conducted at the NCI, 56% and 24% of patients treated with this technology were reported by NCI to have achieved objective and complete response criteria, respectively. Our lead product candidate is an autologous, ready-to-infuse cell therapy, that has demonstrated distinctive efficacy in the treatment of metastatic melanoma. In addition to metastatic melanoma, carcinoma of the head and neck and cervical cancer our TIL therapy technology is potentially applicable to many other tumor types, including ovarian, breast, bladder, colorectal and other cancers. As we continue advancing our current clinical programs through the introduction of manufacturing and logistical efficiencies aimed at decreasing production time and optimizing distribution processes, we aim to establish TIL therapy as a revolutionary, accessible, mainline cancer therapy.keywords:N/A