Indegy Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Indegy's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.9M per year.
- Indegy received $18.0M in venture funding in August 2018.
- Indegy's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- Indegy's total funding is $36M.
- Indegy has 34 Employees.
- Indegy grew their employee count by -43% last year.
- Indegy currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Indegy?
Indegy provides situational awareness and real-time security for industrial control networks to ensure operational continuity and reliability. The Indegy platform delivers comprehensive visibility and oversight into all OT activities, including changes to controller logic, configuration and state, across all vendor devices, by utilizing control network inspection of proprietary control communications, and patent-pending agentless controller verification technology that validate PLC firmware, code and configuration. With a team made up of veteran cyber security and ICS experts, we provide visibility, protection and operational continuity for your operational environment.keywords:N/A