CyberX Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CyberX's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.3M per year.
- CyberX received $18.0M in venture funding in March 2019.
- CyberX's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- CyberX's total funding is $47M.
- CyberX has 80 Employees.
- CyberX grew their employee count by -45% last year.
- CyberX currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CyberX?
Founded by military cyber-experts with nation-state expertise defending critical infrastructure, CyberX provides the most widely-deployed holistic platform for continuously reducing IIoT/ICS risk. CyberX's proprietary, ICS-specific self-learning engine delivers accurate insights about malware, threats, and critical vulnerabilities - in less than an hour - without relying on rules, signatures, specialized skills, or prior knowledge of the environment. The platform supports all major ICS protocols, integrates natively with SOC tools such as SIEMs and firewalls, and has zero impact on OT. CyberX is a member of the IBM Security App Exchange Community and has partnered with premier solution providers and MSSPs worldwide including Deutsche-Telekom/T-Systems.keywords:Cleantech,Energy,Enterprise Software,Information Security,Internet of Things,Physical Security,Security,Wind Power