Claroty Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Claroty's estimated annual revenue is currently $58.1M per year.
- Claroty received $60.0M in venture funding in June 2018.
- Claroty's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- Claroty's total funding is $92M.
- Claroty has 285 Employees.
- Claroty grew their employee count by 52% last year.
- Claroty currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Claroty?
Our Mission Claroty's mission is to protect industrial control networks from cyber-attacks; ensuring the safe and reliable operation of the world's most critical infrastructures. Claroty enables customers to enjoy the substantial benefits of increasingly networked-control systems without compromising operational resiliency, personnel safety, or the security of core assets. Your Result With Claroty, your cybersecurity and engineering teams are armed with a solution that gives them visibility and tells them exactly what is happening across your complex industrial control network. This means better security and reduced downtime, for your critical OT environments.keywords:Information Security,Physical Security,Security