Impossible Foods Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Impossible Foods's estimated annual revenue is currently $203.3M per year.
- Impossible Foods received $114.0M in venture funding in April 2018.
- Impossible Foods's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Impossible Foods's total funding is $1.4B.
- Impossible Foods has 753 Employees.
- Impossible Foods grew their employee count by 52% last year.
- Impossible Foods currently has 124 job openings.
What Is Impossible Foods?
Impossible Foods is transforming the global food system by inventing a better way to make the meats and cheeses we love, without using animals. We start by understanding what we love about the wonderfully complex experience of eating meat and dairy foods, and then exploring the plant world to find and bring together specific proteins and nutrients to recreate those experiences. Our mission is to provide food without compromise - delicious, good for people, and good for the planet. Conceived and founded by a prominent Stanford professor and backed by top-tier VCs and visionaries, we are looking for the very best scientists, engineers, food developers, and business professionals in the world to join our collegial, multi-talented, mission-driven, creative, diverse, and fun-loving team in creating a secure and sustainable food system for the future. Come work with us to change the course of history.keywords:Food & Beverages,Hospitality