Skydio Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Skydio's estimated annual revenue is currently $60.3M per year.
- Skydio received $10.0M in venture funding in February 2018.
- Skydio's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- Skydio's total funding is $340M.
- Skydio has 245 Employees.
- Skydio grew their employee count by 104% last year.
- Skydio currently has 61 job openings.
What Is Skydio?
We make flying tools that free your hands and mind. We are entering a new age where computers arent just static objects that we tap on and read information from; computers will become mobile agents that act on our behalf in the world. We believe building intelligent machines that bring the creative capacity of software to life in the physical world is the opportunity of a generation. We're building a future where they multiply human creativity and human possibility. Today when people think of drones, they think of unreliable things that crash all the time. We want to build a future of sleek, intelligent flying assistants.keywords:Mobile, Robotics, Consumer Electronics, Aerospace, Sensors, Navigation, Drones