Propeller Aero Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Propeller Aero's estimated annual revenue is currently $51.9M per year.
- Propeller Aero received $10.0M in venture funding in June 2018.
- Propeller Aero's estimated revenue per employee is $353,000
- Propeller Aero's total funding is $32M.
- Propeller Aero has 147 Employees.
- Propeller Aero grew their employee count by 56% last year.
- Propeller Aero currently has 3 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Propeller Aero?
Propeller is a global leader in drone-mapping and analytics solutions that give worksites the power to measure and manage themselves. Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, with a North American office in Denver, USA, Propeller's innovative hardware and software products solve real problems for real people. Visit https://www.propelleraero.com to find out more.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Propeller Aero News
DENVER, Oct. 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Propeller, a cloud-based drone analytics company, today announced a partnership with DJI, the ...
Propeller Aero, a drone software and hardware platform, is hoping its partnership with DJI will benefit its customers. Speaking exclusively to ...
Cloud-based drone analytics provider Propeller has inked a deal with ... resource industries,” said Rory San Miguel, CEO of Propeller Aero.
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
Propeller Aero Funding