Beyond Meat Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Beyond Meat's estimated annual revenue is currently $148.5M per year.
- Beyond Meat received $55.0M in venture funding in December 2017.
- Beyond Meat's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Beyond Meat's total funding is $72M.
- Beyond Meat has 550 Employees.
- Beyond Meat grew their employee count by 52% last year.
- Beyond Meat currently has 57 job openings.
What Is Beyond Meat?
Beyond Meat is planting The Future of Protein. We bypass the animal altogether and make delicious and nutritious products like chicken strips, burgers, and beef crumbles directly from plants. Our products enable families to continue to eat what they lovelike beef nachos, chili, pasta Bolognese, and chicken fajitaswithout the health and other downsides of animal protein. We are dedicated to positively impacting human health and the health of our world. Beyond Meat is available in Whole Foods, Target, Safeway, Publix, Walmart and 11,000 stores nationwide and sold through various food service distributors. For more info: firstname.lastname@example.org:Food & Beverages