Los Angeles Lakers Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Los Angeles Lakers's estimated annual revenue is currently $80.5M per year.
- Los Angeles Lakers's estimated revenue per employee is $160,000
- Los Angeles Lakers has 503 Employees.
- Los Angeles Lakers grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Los Angeles Lakers currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Los Angeles Lakers?
The Los Angeles Lakers are a professional basketball team located in Los Angeles, California. The Lakers are members of the National Basketball Association, playing in the Pacific Division of the Western Conference. The team originated in as the Minneapolis Lakers, moved to Los Angeles prior to the 1960 season. In their time in Los Angeles, the Lakers have called the Sports Arena, The Great Western Forum and STAPLES Center home. On the court, the Lakers have won 11 championships in LA, in 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, and 2010, to go with the 5 championships won by the franchise while in Minneapolis. The Lakers have the most wins as a franchise and the most NBA Finals appearances and hold the record for the most consecutive wins, 33 games in the 71-72 season.keywords:N/A