Saviynt Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Saviynt's estimated annual revenue is currently $84.1M per year.
- Saviynt received $40.0M in venture funding in April 2018.
- Saviynt's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Saviynt's total funding is $40M.
- Saviynt has 580 Employees.
- Saviynt grew their employee count by 30% last year.
- Saviynt currently has 55 job openings.
What Is Saviynt?
Saviynt offers complete access governance and intelligence solutions for critical Data, Workloads, DevOps Resources, and Access to critical applications on Cloud and Enterprise. Saviynt combines granular application access, risk and usage analytics, real-time prevention with out-of-box risk signatures and SOD rules to address security & compliance needs for the enterprise. Saviynt secures critical applications and service providers including: 1. Cloud Productivity Apps: Office 365, Box, Google Apps, DropBox 2. Cloud Infrastructure Providers: AWS, Azure 3. Cloud SaaS Apps: Salesforce.com, Concur, Git, Successfactors, Oracle Fusion, etc. 4. Enterprise Apps: SAP, Epic, Oracle EBS, McKesson, Cerner, PeopleSoft, Guidewire, etc. 5. Big Data Platforms: SAP HANA and Hadoopkeywords:Information Security,Physical Security,Security