Human Recognition Systems Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Human Recognition Systems's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.3M per year.
- Human Recognition Systems's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Human Recognition Systems has 92 Employees.
- Human Recognition Systems grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Human Recognition Systems currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Human Recognition Systems?
Be it employees, subcontractors or customers, almost every organisation has a need to prove the identity of the people it works with. We provide a series of software and hardware solutions to manage human identities, making businesses more safe, secure and efficient through the use of biometric and data automation technology. Serving a global client base, our M product portfolio includes: MSite: The leading workforce management system for construction sites. MSite combines worker self-registration with ID verification, online inductions and access control, seamlessly transitioning your workers from unknown to trained, trusted and safe to work on site. MFlow: Enabling the passenger automation revolution in aviation. MFlow creates a seamless end to end airport passenger journey through biometric technology and a data-driven passenger management information system. MTrust: Airport worker online security pass application solution. An airport security pass application vetting and issuance solution, hosted in the cloud. For more information about our innovative technologies, visit our website.keywords:N/A