HighRoads Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- HighRoads's estimated annual revenue is currently $18M per year.
- HighRoads received $2.0M in venture funding in September 2016.
- HighRoads's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- HighRoads's total funding is $12.3M.
- HighRoads has 124 Employees.
- HighRoads grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- HighRoads currently has 1 job openings.
What Is HighRoads?
As a next generation health plan product management company, we envision a world where you deliver what your customers want with the touch of a button. A future that includes on-demand price and product customization at the point of sale. Where a fundamentally new go-to-market strategy transforms the competitive landscape, and you win. HighRoads sophisticated platform delivers an enterprise-wide single source of truth that streamlines product creation from concept to launch through process automation. Build new products in minutes instead of months by replacing manual processes, automatically incorporating changes in benefit data, and generating accurate member communications documents with the click of a button. HighRoads is changing the game. Join us on the journey.keywords:saas, Finance,Healthcare,Information Security,Marketing,Security