CarGurus Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CarGurus's estimated annual revenue is currently $454.1M per year.
- CarGurus's estimated revenue per employee is $513,672
- CarGurus's total funding is $3.1M.
- CarGurus has 884 Employees.
- CarGurus grew their employee count by 30% last year.
- CarGurus currently has 70 job openings.
What Is CarGurus?
Meet CarGurusnow the #1 largest car shopping site in the US by unique monthly visitors. At CarGurus, were building the world's most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where it's easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers and sellers. Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus uses proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics to simplify the process of car shopping and selling. As we work to deliver the best products and services for our consumers and sellers, we are guided by these core values: We are pioneering. We are transparent. We are data-driven. We move quickly. We are collaborative. We have integrity. In addition to the United States, CarGurus operates online marketplaces in Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany and Italy. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; and Dublin, Ireland. Interested in becoming a Guru View current Jobs and learn about Life at CarGurus.keywords:Automotive,E-Commerce,Search,Travel