Open Data Science Conference Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Open Data Science Conference's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.5M per year.
- Open Data Science Conference's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Open Data Science Conference has 45 Employees.
- Open Data Science Conference grew their employee count by 55% last year.
- Open Data Science Conference currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Pricing|
|Prime Numbers T...||$1.5M||10||N/A||N/A||N/A|
What Is Open Data Science Conference?
The goal of the Open Data Science Conference (ODSC) is to cultivate and grow the global data science community. ODSC is unique in that it attracts an audience of both decision-makers, such as CTOs and lead data scientists, as well as the ninjas or decision-influencers, i.e., the people who actually use and build analytic tools.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Nathaniel Smith||Director Of Corporate Partnerships Us|
|Alyssa Walter||Event Manager|
|Mammad Mahmoodi||Executive Director||Email Available|
|Alexander Landa||Content Manager|
|Alvaro Grau Llueca||Global Director, Strategy, Sales Operations & Business Development|
|Rafael Carlos||Director Of Products|
|Jessie Harris||Executive Director|
|Paula Micetic||Data and Insights Manager|
|Joseph Lee||Growth Marketing Director|