iZotope Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- iZotope's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.8M per year.
- iZotope received $7.5M in venture funding in June 2016.
- iZotope's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- iZotope's total funding is $19.5M.
- iZotope has 171 Employees.
- iZotope grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- iZotope currently has 14 job openings.
What Is iZotope?
At iZotope, we're obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion. Founded in 2001, iZotope is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts. To learn more, visit us at www.izotope.com and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.keywords:N/A