AudioBurst Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- AudioBurst's estimated annual revenue is currently $7M per year.
- AudioBurst received $6.7M in venture funding in June 2017.
- AudioBurst's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- AudioBurst's total funding is $24.4M.
- AudioBurst has 34 Employees.
- AudioBurst grew their employee count by -19% last year.
- AudioBurst currently has 1 job openings.
What Is AudioBurst?
Audioburst is an AI-based Voice Search platform that connects audio content and users. With the mission of organizing the world's audio content, Audioburst is building the world's largest growing library. Every day, our AI platform listens to, understands, segments and indexes millions of minutes of audio information from top radio stations and podcasts. Powered by advanced NLP technology and a proprietary AI platform that indexes audio segments into searchable bursts in real-time, Audioburst is introducing an entirely new way for consumers and businesses to interact with live or recorded audio content across platforms and devices. By organizing live and prerecorded audio content to make it more easily accessible and discoverable, we aim to power the next generation of listening experiences across web, mobile, IoT and in-car entertainment systems. Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AudioBursts Twitter - https://twitter.com/audioburstkeywords:saas