Hebrew Public Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Hebrew Public's estimated annual revenue is currently $9M per year.
- Hebrew Public's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Hebrew Public has 50 Employees.
- Hebrew Public grew their employee count by 25% last year.
- Hebrew Public currently has 7 job openings.
What Is Hebrew Public?
Hebrew Public works with public charter schools and planning groups who focus on the instruction of the Hebrew language and culture, as well as the study of the culture and history of Israel and its immigrant communities. Hebrew Public provides schools within its network with access to a wealth of resources, professional development and training opportunities in Hebrew instruction though the proficiency approach, differentiated instruction, co-teaching models and student developed service learning projects. We are leading a national movement of exceptional, diverse public charter schools that teach Modern Hebrew to children of all backgrounds and prepare them to be productive global citizens.keywords:N/A