Harrison Clark Rickerbys Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Harrison Clark Rickerbys's estimated annual revenue is currently $128.8M per year.
- Harrison Clark Rickerbys's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Harrison Clark Rickerbys has 477 Employees.
- Harrison Clark Rickerbys grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Harrison Clark Rickerbys currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Harrison Clark Rickerbys?
If you're looking for an expert legal firm that delivers results, Harrison Clark Rickerbys is the right choice. With roots going back to 1796, Harrison Clark Rickerbys is a result of the merger in 2013 of leading law firms Harrison Clark and Rickerbys. The firm now has more than 500 staff across eight offices. We provide legal support to both businesses and individuals in Birmingham, Cambridge, Cheltenham, Worcester, Hereford, London, the Thames Valley and the Wye Valley. We put our continued success down to the quality of the services we provide - it's something on which we'll never compromise. Don't just take our word for it though - our Lexcel accreditation (the Law Society's rating for excellence) and Investors in People status acknowledges that we are dedicated to delivering excellent client care and high-quality service, whatever your legal issue. Leading international law firm Harrison Clark Rickerbys is consistently recognised as a leading law firm by Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners. Harrison Clark Rickerbys is a member of MSI, an international network of leading law firms.keywords:N/A