Harlem Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Harlem Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation's estimated annual revenue is currently $13M per year.
- Harlem Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Harlem Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation has 48 Employees.
- Harlem Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation grew their employee count by 33% last year.
- Harlem Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Harlem Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation?
Harlem Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation is a 200-bed residential care facility that provides skilled nursing and rehabilitation services. Our Center offers large private and semi-private rooms and many comforts that create a homelike atmosphere. As an Allure facility, Harlem Center provides you with high-quality, skilled nursing and rehabilitation services that enhance your health outcomes. Our center is staffed with a highly qualified interdisciplinary team comprised of physicians, in-house consultants in specialty areas (such as cardiac, pulmonary, GI, and ID), nurse practitioners and physician assistants to ensure patients receive timely and appropriate care. We provide you with a comfortable setting so that you can concentrate on regaining your strength and independence, empowering you to continue enjoying fruitful lives with their families and friends. Our dedicated staff prepare individualized plans of care that address your total need and concerns. Our Treat in Place care model delivers the best care available through an integrated care management program encompassing a full continuum of health services within the center. Further, our state-of-the-art equipment enables you to achieve greater outcomes and faster recovery.keywords:N/A