Solutions Journalism Network Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Solutions Journalism Network's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.8M per year.
- Solutions Journalism Network's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Solutions Journalism Network has 48 Employees.
- Solutions Journalism Network grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Solutions Journalism Network currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Solutions Journalism Network?
The Solutions Journalism Network is an independent, non-profit organization working to legitimize and spread the practice of solutions journalism: rigorous and compelling reporting on responses to social problems. The Solutions Journalism Network is driving this practice change in several ways: 1. LEARNING PLATFORM: Our website is the go-to source for tools on the practice of solutions journalism. We offer guidebooks, checklists, and case studiesall for free. 2. JOURNALISM DEVELOPMENT: We're working with dozens of the nation's leading news organizations to build the practice of solutions journalism in newsrooms. We provide training and story coaching, connect journalists with data providers, and offer modest project funding. 3. COMMUNITY: SJN's emerging network offers journalists and news organizations a platform for shared learning and collaboration, and in-person events offering professional development, connections, and celebration for journalists interested in doing solutions journalism.keywords:Media