Berenberg Capital Markets Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Berenberg Capital Markets's estimated annual revenue is currently $28.4M per year.
- Berenberg Capital Markets's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Berenberg Capital Markets has 135 Employees.
- Berenberg Capital Markets grew their employee count by 32% last year.
- Berenberg Capital Markets currently has 3 job openings.
What Is Berenberg Capital Markets?
Berenberg Capital Markets LLC (BCM) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Berenberg Bank, the second oldest bank in the world. Berenberg was established in 1590, and today we are one of Europe's leading privately owned banks, focusing on our main business divisions: Investment Banking, Wealth & Asset Management and Corporate Banking. BCM was established in late 2011 as a FINRA-registered broker-dealer to provide the research of Berenberg Bank and Pan-European equity execution services to U.S. Institutional Investors. In September 2015, BCM expanded its activities to include U.S. equity trading and execution via its New York-based trading desk; in late 2016, the firm added Equity Capital Markets (ECM), U.S. Sales and U.S. Equity Research. BCM adopts the same principles as its parent group and is committed to building long-term relationships with its institutional clients based on high levels of integrity, independence, and quality of service.keywords:N/A