Greenlight Financial Technology Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Greenlight Financial Technology's estimated annual revenue is currently $28.9M per year.
- Greenlight Financial Technology's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Greenlight Financial Technology's total funding is $296.5M.
- Greenlight Financial Technology has 222 Employees.
- Greenlight Financial Technology grew their employee count by 82% last year.
- Greenlight Financial Technology currently has 23 job openings.
What Is Greenlight Financial Technology?
Greenlight makes a debit card for kids and a mobile app that empowers parents with convenient controls to safely manage family finances and create teachable moments around earning, spending, saving and giving. Greenlight is easier and more flexible than cash, with parental controls that allow families to manage exactly where, and how much their kids can spend. The Greenlight team is 80 people strong and proudly based in Atlanta, GA. Weâ€™re sons, daughters, mothers, fathers, PTA presidents, fantasy football commissioners and volunteer dance teachers. We come from Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Hulu, Yahoo!, Cardlytics and Square, and weâ€™re backed by TTV Capital, Relay Ventures, NEA, Amazon, Ally Financial, SunTrust Bank and Synchrony Financial. We were picked for CB Insightsâ€™ Fintech 250. And weâ€™re not stopping there. We wonâ€™t stop until every family has the tools to set their kids on the path to financial independence. Join the Greenlight team. Apply today: http://careers.greenlightcard.com/keywords:N/A