Storj Labs Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Storj Labs's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.4M per year.
- Storj Labs received $3.0M in venture funding in February 2017.
- Storj Labs's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Storj Labs's total funding is $35M.
- Storj Labs's pricing is $99 per year.
- Storj Labs has 58 Employees.
- Storj Labs grew their employee count by 26% last year.
- Storj Labs currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Storj Labs?
Storj (pronounced storage) is an open source decentralized cloud storage platform where anyone can sell their extra hard drive space for STORJ tokens. Unlike traditional cloud storage providers, Storj keeps data spread across a decentralized network, eliminating the problem of having a single point of failure. It also encrypts all data, making it impossible for anyone, including Storj, to gain access to users files without possession of the corresponding private encryption key.keywords:saas, Bitcoin,Cloud Computing,Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Finance,Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Physical Storage,Security,Storage