Patientco Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Patientco's estimated revenue is currently $16.6M per year.
- Patientco received $28.0M in venture funding in July 2018.
- Patientco's estimated revenue per employee is $212692
- Patientco's total funding is $31.3M.
- Patientco has 78 Employees.
- Patientco grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- Patientco currently has 6 job openings.
What Is Patientco?
Patientco is a payment technology company headquartered in Atlanta, GA founded specifically to re-think the healthcare payment experience. We bring world-class payment infrastructure together with intuitive consumer payment tools informed by analytics to create a superior billing experience to deliver more payments to Health Systems.keywords:Enterprise Software,Finance,Health It,Healthcare,Information Security,Payments,Physical Security,Security
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Total Server So...||$16M||79||20%||$23M|
|Robins Air Forc...||$42.7M||442||9%|
ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--With proven RCM integrations and now certified as a Payment Facilitator (PayFac), Patientco, ...
The companies mentioned in this report are: InstaMed, JPMorgan, Liquid Payments, Patientco, Waystar. Here are some of the key takeaways ...
ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Patientco, a next-generation patient payment technology company, has hired Heather George as Chief ...
|2016-01-07||$Undisclosed||Undisclosed||Pamplona Capital Management||Article|
Patientco Executive Hires
|2014-09-17||Jared Lisenby||VP Sales||Article|
|2017-06-14||Alan Nalle||Chief Strategy Officer||Article|