Flywire Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Flywire's estimated annual revenue is currently $61.6M per year.
- Flywire received $100.0M in venture funding in July 2018.
- Flywire's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Flywire's total funding is $323.2M.
- Flywire has 474 Employees.
- Flywire grew their employee count by -6% last year.
- Flywire currently has 15 job openings.
What Is Flywire?
At Flywire, global collaboration is at the heart of what we do: Empowering opportunities globally and locally by solving complex payment problems. Our full-service billing, payment, and receivables solutions connect all the entities involved to make transactions faster, more secure, less expensive, and more transparent. Flywire clients in a variety of industry verticals use our platform to tailor the payment experience for their customers and to create a single point of visibility and control for payer engagement and receivables managementfrom invoicing and payment through reconciliation. Were headquartered in Boston with offices in Chicago, London, Manchester (UK), Valencia (Spain), Shanghai, Singapore, Tokyo, Cluj (Romania), and Sydney. Flywire is a well-funded company with key investors including Bain Capital, F-Prime Capital (Fidelity), Spark Capital, and Temasek. Were excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire. Visit our Careers page today to become a FlyMate!keywords:Finance,Payments