TransferWise Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- TransferWise's estimated annual revenue is currently $220.4M per year.
- TransferWise received $280.0M in venture funding in November 2017.
- TransferWise's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- TransferWise's total funding is $480.6M.
- TransferWise has 1695 Employees.
- TransferWise grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- TransferWise currently has 12 job openings.
What Is TransferWise?
Weâ€™re making a positive, irreversible change in the world of finance. Together. People on every continent around the world are choosing TransferWise to help them live, travel and work internationally. Weâ€™re the fairest, easiest way to send money overseas. Built by and for people who live global lives, we make sending money abroad up to 8 times cheaper than the bank. This is money without borders - instant, convenient, transparent and eventually free. For our customers, using TransferWise is as simple as sending money from A to B, but behind our app and website is a complex engine of currencies and routes, thatâ€™s being designed, built and powered by our talented teams in cities around the world. Weâ€™re just at the beginning of our story and weâ€™re growing at an incredible pace. We wonâ€™t stop until anyone, anywhere can send, spend and receive money wherever they are, whatever theyâ€™re doing. Thereâ€™s still heaps to do and we canâ€™t do it alone.keywords:Banking,Finance,Mobile,Payments