Medsphere Systems Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Medsphere Systems's estimated annual revenue is currently $44.8M per year.
- Medsphere Systems received $32.0M in venture funding in December 2018.
- Medsphere Systems's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Medsphere Systems's total funding is $134.2M.
- Medsphere Systems has 166 Employees.
- Medsphere Systems grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Medsphere Systems currently has 45 job openings.
What Is Medsphere Systems?
Founded in 2002 and based in Carlsbad, Calif., Medsphere Systems Corporation is an organization of committed clinical and technology professionals working to make quality healthcare IT solutions accessible to organizations of virtually any size, shape or budget. Medsphere's OpenVista® is an acute and inpatient behavioral health-oriented portfolio of clinical products and services that leverages the VistA electronic health record (EHR) system developed by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and the Indian Health Service (IHS). Medsphere's Government Services Division also applies that VistA expertise to development and testing projects for both VA and IHS. Using a vendor-independent approach to helping hospitals solve critical challenges, the Phoenix Health Systems division provides a host of healthcare IT services, including systems implementation, project management, remote service desk, end-user device management, application management and IT leadership. Medsphere's ChartLogic division enables better ambulatory care via physician practice EHR, revenue cycle management (RCM) and practice management systems and services. Whatever your healthcare IT challenge, Medsphere has a solution. Learn more about Medsphere at www.medsphere.com.keywords:Enterprise Software,Health It,Healthcare,Healthcare Providers