Medsphere Systems Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Medsphere Systems's estimated annual revenue is currently $56.3M per year.
- Medsphere Systems received $32.0M in venture funding in December 2018.
- Medsphere Systems's estimated revenue per employee is $290,250
- Medsphere Systems's total funding is $134.2M.
- Medsphere Systems has 194 Employees.
- Medsphere Systems grew their employee count by -2% last year.
Medsphere Systems Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Medsphere Systems?
Founded in 2002 and based in Carlsbad, Calif., Medsphere Systems Corporation is an organization of committed clinical and technology professionals working to make quality healthcare IT solutions accessible to organizations of virtually any size, shape or budget. Medsphere's OpenVista® is an acute and inpatient behavioral health-oriented portfolio of clinical products and services that leverages the VistA electronic health record (EHR) system developed by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and the Indian Health Service (IHS). Medsphere's Government Services Division also applies that VistA expertise to development and testing projects for both VA and IHS. Using a vendor-independent approach to helping hospitals solve critical challenges, the Phoenix Health Systems division provides a host of healthcare IT services, including systems implementation, project management, remote service desk, end-user device management, application management and IT leadership. Medsphere's ChartLogic division enables better ambulatory care via physician practice EHR, revenue cycle management (RCM) and practice management systems and services. Whatever your healthcare IT challenge, Medsphere has a solution. Learn more about Medsphere at www.medsphere.com.keywords:Enterprise Software,Health It,Healthcare,Healthcare Providers
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Medsphere Systems News
... Medsphere Systems Corporation, CompuGroup Medical SE ... research report serves to be an exceptionally huge segment of business system.
What You Should Know: – Medsphere Systems Corporation, a provider of affordable and interoperable healthcare IT platform solutions, today announced that Wells Fargo has extended a $50 million credit facility that will enable Medsphere to continue its current growth trajectory. – Medsphere is c ...
Medsphere Systems, a leading provider of efficient and interoperable healthcare information technology, announced it raised $40 million Medsphere Systems Corporation, a leading provider of efficient and interoperable healthcare information technology (IT) software solutions and services, announ ...
– Medsphere raises $40M in preferred equity investment to fund the expansion of efficient, flexible, subscription-based software solutions. – Medsphere has grown subscription revenue by over 400% using a combination of organic growth and accretive acquisitions, achieving a compounded annual gro ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
Medsphere Systems Funding
|2005-01-26||$7.5M||B||Azure Capital Partners||Article|
|2018-12-14||$32.0M||Undisclosed||Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital||Article|