Green Thumb Industries (GTI) Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Green Thumb Industries (GTI)'s estimated annual revenue is currently $203.6M per year.
- Green Thumb Industries (GTI)'s estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Green Thumb Industries (GTI) has 754 Employees.
- Green Thumb Industries (GTI) grew their employee count by 39% last year.
- Green Thumb Industries (GTI) currently has 71 job openings.
What Is Green Thumb Industries (GTI)?
Green Thumb Industries (GTI), a national cannabis consumer packaged goods company and retailer, is dedicated to providing dignified access to cannabis while giving back to the communities in which they serve. GTI manufactures and distributes a portfolio of branded cannabis products including Rythm, Dogwalkers, The Feel Collection, incredibles and Beboe, among others. The company also owns and operates rapidly growing national retail cannabis stores called Rise? and Essence. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, GTI has 13 manufacturing facilities, licenses for 95 retail locations and operations across 12 U.S. markets. Established in 2014, GTI employs approximately 1,200 people and serves thousands of patients and customers each year. GTI was named a Best Workplace 2018 by Crain?s Chicago Business. More information is available at GTIgrows.com.keywords:Alternative Medicine, Canada, Marijuana