Tempus Labs Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Tempus Labs's estimated annual revenue is currently $201.7M per year.
- Tempus Labs received $110.0M in venture funding in August 2018.
- Tempus Labs's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Tempus Labs's total funding is $260M.
- Tempus Labs has 1301 Employees.
- Tempus Labs grew their employee count by 41% last year.
- Tempus Labs currently has 145 job openings.
What Is Tempus Labs?
Tempus is a technology company that is building the worldâ€™s largest library of molecular and clinical data and an operating system to make that data accessible and useful. We enable physicians to deliver personalized cancer care for patients through our interactive analytical and machine learning platform. We provide genomic sequencing services and analyze molecular and therapeutic data to empower physicians to make real-time, data-driven decisions. Our goal is for each patient to benefit from the treatment of others who came before by providing physicians with tools that learn as we gather more data. For more information, visit tempus.com and visit us on Facebook (Tempus Labs) and Twitter (@TempusLabs). For more information on Eric Lefkofsky, visit lefkofsky.com.keywords:saas