Cresco Labs Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cresco Labs's estimated annual revenue is currently $337.8M per year.
- Cresco Labs received $100.0M in venture funding in October 2018.
- Cresco Labs's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Cresco Labs's total funding is $397.5M.
- Cresco Labs has 1251 Employees.
- Cresco Labs grew their employee count by 88% last year.
- Cresco Labs currently has 171 job openings.
What Is Cresco Labs?
Cresco Labs is a medical cannabis cultivation and manufacturing company dedicated to providing reliable relief to patients across the country. With a careful and compassionate focus on patients, we spend hours on research and development for each of our products. In an effort to provide the most delicious, consistently-dosed edible medicine on the marketplace, we've partnered with James Beard Award-Winning Pastry Chef Mindy Segal to create a line of edibles that is unmatched by any other cannabis manufacturer. Cresco leads the nation's cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, patient safety, and satisfaction. Every team member at our state-of-the-art facilities works with thoughtfulness and unparalleled expertise through every step of the process; from grow and extraction to packaging and delivery. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in Chicago, IL, Cresco has established a presence in Illinois, Pennsylvania, Nevada, California, Arizona and Ohio. As we continue to expand our operations, our goal remains - to provide patients across the country with relief. Welcome to Cresco - welcome to a state of reliefkeywords:Healthcare, Medical, Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Goods, Canada