Canopy Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Canopy's estimated annual revenue is currently $16M per year.
- Canopy received $42.0M in venture funding in May 2018.
- Canopy's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Canopy's total funding is $71M.
- Canopy's pricing is $400 per year.
- Canopy has 123 Employees.
- Canopy grew their employee count by -35% last year.
- Canopy currently has 37 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Canopy?
Canopy creates tax and accounting software that simplifies your practice so you can help more clients. Canopy's Practice Management lets you connect every element of your practice with features ranging from CRM to project management. Our Tax Resolution lets you shave hours off every case with smart automation and instant calculations. With our free Transcripts tool you can pull IRS transcripts in as little as 2 minutes.keywords:Finance,Human Resources Hr
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
San Francisco (CNN Business) The CEO of the world's biggest cannabis company is on what might be termed an "everyone calm down" tour ...
From a broad standpoint, the case for Canopy Growth (NYSE: CGC ) stock has been relatively simple. Specifically, the argument has been that ...
In February, Canopy Growth teamed up with lifestyle guru Martha Stewart to produce hemp-based CBD products. I believe the company ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|2015-06-24||$8.0M||A||New Enterprise Associates||Article|
|2017-03-14||$20.0M||B||Pelion Venture Partners||Article|