Galileo Global Education Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Galileo Global Education's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.8M per year.
- Galileo Global Education's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Galileo Global Education has 121 Employees.
- Galileo Global Education grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- Galileo Global Education currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Galileo Global Education?
Galileo Global Education is a post-secondary education group focused on providing students with access to higher education in the fields of applied arts, design, communication and management, in selected countries around the world. The group operates under strong, uniquely positioned brands such as Istituto Marangoni, Instituto de Estudios Universitarios, LInstitut Supérieur des Arts Appliqués (LISAA), lAtelier de Sèvres and Macromedia University of Applied Sciences. Galileo's institutions provide academic programmes in the following: fine art, animation, video game, graphic and motion design, interior design, fashion design and fashion business, as well as communication management, film and TV, gastronomy, tourism, education, law and business administration. Our institutions combine academic preparation with practical applications to provide career-oriented programmes in the constantly evolving world of higher education. Galileo Global Education currently operates in 9 countries : France, Italy, UK, Germany, Cyprus, Mexico, China, India and Senegal.keywords:N/A